Dog Owners Warned After Razor Blade Found Hidden Inside Tennis Ball Left At Park

Be careful, my dogs have just found this old ball in the reeds hidden for them. I even launched it for them! I can’t bear to think of the consequences … ”



Unfortunately, this is not the first time that someone has intentionally or intentionally injured dogs.
In April, state and federal wildlife agencies were looking for someone they believed intentionally poisoned dogs with meat. They also found dead coyotes, raccoons, weasels and a wolf because of the horrific act of this person.

“The poison was found in the field on public property managed by the US Forest Service and the Goodman Timber Co. Each dog died less than 30 minutes after ingesting the poisoned meat, according to the DNR.

Regional conservation officer David Zebro said a dog owner reported that his pet was foaming in his mouth and had an attack after eating poison.

In the four cases where the dogs died, the poisoned meat was found in a roadside ditch, said Zebro. The DNR encourages dog owners to keep their pets on a leash outside and keep them away from roadside ditches, “reported The Green Bay Press.


So far, no one has been caught in this case either. If anyone has information leading to either case, please contact the authorities. For the case of Wisconsin, call or send an SMS to 1-800-847-9367. For the UK case, call +44 161 872 5050 or visit their website.

Please share this story to inform all dog owners of these cases.
Be careful when looking at your dog when you are in public. It only takes them a second to put their mouths on something they shouldn’t.

READ MORE  Kansas City refuses veterans to remain homeless and builds them for free in their own city

SHARE this with your friends and family.

2 of 2